Emergency Telephone Banking Service
In order to sign up for our Emergency Telephone Banking service members are requested to contact or visit our Head Office at Portman Road, weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to request an Emergency Telephone Banking application form. This is for emergencies when you cannot use our online banking or get to a contact point or head office.
- You will be asked our standard security questions to confirm your identity.
- The telephone number entered for the Emergency Telephone Banking must be one of which you have already advised us and is held by us with the details of your account.
- Withdrawals via the Emergency Telephone Banking can only be transferred to your existing registered bank account and the service is only provided to cover occasional urgent requirements for cash, rather than a standard method of requesting cash withdrawals. This service is provided on an as available basis and although every effort will be made to provide the service during the business hours detailed on the application form, there cannot be a 100% guarantee
- Withdrawals through the Emergency Telephone Banking system can only be made from available funds in your members share account and will be restricted to a maximum of £250 per withdrawal. There can only be one withdrawal every 28 days.
- Your Emergency Telephone Banking will go live two weeks after receipt, by us, of a correctly completed and signed application form.
- Upon receipt of your completed form we will, for security reasons, call you to confirm that you made the request.
- Once the Application has been successfully completed and approved, the mandatory two weeks from receipt of application has passed, and then access to the Emergency Telephone Banking service will be made available to you.