Join Us Today
Joining the Credit Union is the best decision you could take for your money.
|MEMBERSHIP - Apply ONLINE|
You can now join our Credit Union online.
Just fill out the form.
|MEMBERSHIP - Apply in CONTACT POINT
Alternatively, you can download the application form, fill it out and join in our local contact point.
Download Membership Application Form (67.8kb)
The membership application form is a PDF document and Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to the view it. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free by clicking on the Get Acrobat Reader icon.
Opening A Member Share Account?
To become a member you will need to fill in Membership Application Form, which you can download by clicking on the link below, and bring it with you to credit union office along with following documents:
- Photo ID - Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of Address - Utility Bill or Bank Statement
- Initial deposit of £10 (cash or cheque)
Our Credit Union lets people in the community come together to save and borrow money at low rates, and is operated on a not-for-profit basis, with surpluses being returned to members.
Once we have seen & verified all your documents and received the initial deposit (minimum of £10) we can open your account and you can start to save!
Remember to be a member of BERKSHIRE CREDIT UNION you must:
- Either live, work or study in the County of Berkshire and the surrounding area (in addition if you live in the same household of an existing member you can also join)
- Or work irrespective of location for any of the organisations that operate a save as you earn scheme with BERKSHIRE CREDIT UNION
- Or be a member of a specified organisation that is involved in energy conservation and saving.
The surrounding area of Berkshire is defined as North Hampshire, South Buckinghamshire & South Oxfordshire.
Other types of membership