Save As You Earn
Make saving easy
It can be tough to start saving, one way of making saving easy is to save as you earn, using a payroll deduction scheme. If you work for one of the companies or organisations listed below (and live anywhere within the UK), you can start saving money or pay back your loan directly from your pay.
- Slough Borough Council
- Sovereign Housing
- Reading Borough Council
- University of Reading
- Reading Buses
- Rank Leisure Holdings and subsidiaries (e.g. Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos)
Click here for a video produced by Cornerstone Mutual Services that explains the save as you earn through payroll deductions concept really well.
- An easy, safe and confidential way to save and pay off a loan
- Helps you be in control of your finances and reduces stress
- An option of affordable, friendly credit when you need it
- We offer a more flexible loans policy for members who are signed up to a payroll scheme
If your employer is using our payroll deduction scheme simply fill in the payroll deduction form bellow and hand it in to your employer. You must be a member of BERKSHIRE CREDIT UNION to be able to use our payroll deduction scheme, for more information on how to apply for membership click here.
Download Payroll Deduction Application Form (71.3kb)
What if my employer doesn't have an arrangement?
If your employer is not using our payroll deduction scheme please pass on BERKSHIRE CREDIT UNIONS contact details to your employer and ask them to join up, so that you can both start benefiting from the payroll deduction scheme. Employers click here for more information.