What can I do to help?
BERKSHIRE CREDIT UNION is a not for profit organisation. We rely on volunteers to deliver our services.
- are you good at listening?
- do you want to help people in the community manage their money better?
We need individuals who
- can provide from 4 hours a week (days/times by agreement)
- have skills in accounts, financial control, marketing, IT
- have, or want to acquire, skills in reception, customer service or office administration (training will be provided).
- live in Berkshire and surrounding areas.
You don't need any financial experience, we will provide all necessary training.
If you want to know more on how you can help please pop in to see us at one of our contact points or you can call Manjula Phadnis on 0118 9585803 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Current immediate volunteer vacancies (but we always need people with any skills)
Member Advisor - Head Office
Member Advisor - Libraries